User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Streetlights, People: Visiting Vegas? Don't Stay Here!

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Visiting Vegas? Don't Stay Here!

PooPanties In Repose

I'm a pretty easygoing guy. I've shacked up in third-world countries in shacks. Hell-- I've even spent the night in OHIO! As a traveler, I've endured my share of hardships. This place takes the cake. Larger than most Asian hovels and cleaner than most Savannah toilets, Las Vegas' Wellesey Inns and Suites is batting 1000 for bad news. Start with the screaming kids, add a topping of noisey plumbing with a touch of screechy air conditioning.. Flambe that with some mouse in the room and add a dash of "housekeeping didn't notice the spent pooped boxers" hidden behind my chair.

I told the front desk hours ago. They told me that somebody would come by to take care of it. Too much time passed, so I wrestled the offense into a towel and placed it lovingly outside my door. It is nearly ten pm. Poo Panties are still sitting outside my door and nobody has bothered to come by.

If they are there in the morning, I might vomit.
Desperately, I will need to speak with them about the state of plumbing noises, mice and poop.

Link:Do Not Stay Here
Google