User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Streetlights, People: Not In The Face!!!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Not In The Face!!!

The Eyeballs got started today. I've gotta make them a little more creepy. It was the first dry day in some time and I was pretty excited about pulling the tarp off of the monster. I tightened up some of the black work and painted over the body- I wasn't happy with it. I would like the body to be even more Garfield-like.


Here's the face. I'm off to a good start, I guess. He looks malformed and creepy, so that's good enough for me.

Remember that the face you are looking at is six feet tall.

Anybody have any experience building big fiberglass and foam structures? I'll be needing some advice shortly after finishing up this guy.

Gmail accounts still available if you email me.
Google