User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Streetlights, People: What A Tough Evening!

Monday, November 22, 2004

What A Tough Evening!

Earlier, Robilee asked me to put a pot of boiling water on the stove. She intended on doing something with about fifteen pounds of marrow bones that the dogs have been chewing on. Not one to ask too many questions, and considering that I was a touch frightened about the presence of so many bones in the house, I filled a large pot up with water and looked at the stove.

I carried the pot of water to the nearest house, put it on his stove and tried to get back to my house before the water stopped boiling. It didn't work too well. I even tried driving the boiling water between houses. No joy.

I built a fire in the fireplace, and the water is slowly heating up. Hopefully, this will work.

She's asleep right now, but I'll wake her up when I get that pot of boiling water on the stove.
Google