User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Streetlights, People: Smug Bitch Moans About Prison Food

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Smug Bitch Moans About Prison Food

It seems that Prison food isn't quite good enough for out Dear friend, Martha Stewart. Luckily, she's had lots of time to think about Television whilst in the joint.

I am fine, really. I look forward to being home, to getting back to my valuable work, to creating, cooking, and making television. I have had time to think, time to write, time to exercise, time to not eat the bad food, and time to walk and contemplate the future. I've had my work here too. Cleaning has been my job – washing, scrubbing, sweeping, vacuuming, raking leaves, and much more. But like everyone else here, I would rather be doing all of this in my own home, and not here -- away from family and friends.


Read the whole thing. What a bitch.

Link
Google