User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Streetlights, People: Blogger Wow'ed By VOIP

Monday, January 17, 2005

Blogger Wow'ed By VOIP

I've been spending around a hundred bucks in long distance each month. The home office is somewhere in Minnesota, I've got friends all over the place and Robilee talks to her god-daughter for a couple of hours each Sunday. It gets expensive.

I picked up the Vonage service this morning- Their twenty five dollar a month plan will save me seventy five bucks on long distance.

Vonage was no problem to set up- Plug in power, plug in ethernet and plug in a phone. Bing, Bang, That's it.

Calls are clear and long distance is free.

If you've got broadband, I suggest you give it a whirl- they've got a referral program, if you are interested, Email me and You can get a free month.

Link
Google