User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Streetlights, People: Perks Won't Stop Me!

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Perks Won't Stop Me!


The town of Douglas tried to bribe me with aJackelope Hunting License good for only one day. They will only allow me to hunt on June 31 between sunrise and sunset. Anyone with half a brain know that those are the hours that 'Lopes hide in caverns deep underground and are nearly impossible to catch. The hours between midnight and closing time are the hours to kill a 'Lope. The Moonshine hours are THE ONLY TIME TO HUNT.

Such perks will not work on this man. No. Not a chance. I will continue to build The World's Largest Jackelope. They may try to bribe me to end construction, but nothing short of a Jackelope pelt suit could stop me.

I will also Lobby to make sure that it is spelled with an "E" and not an "A" between Jack and Lope.

I have a crew coming over tomorrow to help hand the ears and horns. Much heavy machinery will be delivered at sun-up.
Google