User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Streetlights, People: Blogger Finally Finds Barber

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Blogger Finally Finds Barber

I finally found a barber today. I've been looking for a good barber since Jimmy Taglioni's barber shop burned in Savannah, Ga. My dear friend Christian an I would g et Craig Kilbourne-esque hair-do's at Jimmy's while drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. It was a proper barber shop with proper rules. Drink, smoke and sit your ass down while you get a bustass haircut.

I found a new guy here in Asheville--- His shop is behind a bar and a tattoo shop. He was asleep in a barber chair with an out-of-date magazine over his face when I arrived. The floor hadn't been swept in days. The barber chairs had ashtrays built into the arms.

I was is heaven.

Got a bustass haircut out of the deal, too.

It has been brought to my attention that I was the only one sporting the Craiggers Hair-Do. My friend Christian insisted on looking like a DipShit. Thanks for straightening me out on the details.


Google