User-agent: Mediapartners-Google* Disallow: Streetlights, People: Man Makes Trek To Jack-A-Mecca

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Man Makes Trek To Jack-A-Mecca

A strange and sometimes vulgar man got in his car and drove a gazillion miles to see the Jackelope. He's a super good guy, but I can only assume that a touch of insanity lurks in his brain-holder.
My kinda guy.
The only thing that bummed me out was that he wouldn't help make larger antlers.


freak-man, freak-man and jackelope
So it seems that this entire project is taking much longer than I imagined. I've got some family stuff and some work stuff going on that is going to put a halt to progress for the next few weeks.

The simplicity of this 'lope is something else that slows me down... I'm focusing on the great friggin huge 3-d 'lope and not spending enough time with the little twenty-footer.

Google